- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Devouring Earth
April 30, 2020
Deadline: April 30th, 2020
We adore Godzilla, we watch in rapture whenever giant monsters storms across a story, crushing cities, dreams and of course any other monster that gets in its way. Sure, so many of those old movies are hokey as sin now, hardly watchable at times. But we have faith that you can make us tiny mortals tremble once more.
We want your stories of massive monsters causing mayhem, from strange things rising from the ocean to dragons emerging from subway tunnels. We crave destruction on a scale that only the Kaiju can bring.
- We will not accept any stories about rape.
- Racism/Sexism/Bigotry of any form will never be accepted here.
- Stories over 1500 words preferred.
- Double check your grammar and spelling.
- Format your story correctly.
- Please submit all stories in DOC/RTF format.
- We prefer stories that have not been published before.
- We prefer to avoid multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- We retain exclusive publishing rights for 12 months.
- We pay $5.00 for stories
- We provide a digital contributor copy free and at cost+shipping physical copies
- Acceptance/Rejection letters will be sent out once submissions are closed.
- Submissions Will Close When Enough Stories Have Been Collected or on 4/30/20
Via: Madness Heart Press.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!