- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Coffins & Dragons
July 31, 2019
Deadline: July 31st, 2019
Coffins & Dragons (C&D) (Rated R)
- Deadline – July 31st, 2019
- Publication – October 2019
- Word Count – 5k-15k
- Theme – Darkness. Despair. Death. The repertoire of vampires and dragons precede them. Terror and turmoil follow in their wake, whether they purposely wreak havoc or not.
After receiving edits back, the author has two weeks to return the submission for formatting.
View our blog post on the topic of how to submit to a publisher.
Rating – Check each anthologies‘ rating.
Word count – Check each anthologies‘ word count requirements.
E-mail address to submit to – [email protected]
NOTICE – Failure to submit correctly will result in refusal of submission.
Via: Dragon Soul Press.
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Nevada - February 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020
- WIHM: Just Sit Down and Bleed: On Writing Female and Diverse Characters - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Worst Laid Plans: An Anthology of Vacation Horror - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Acethetic - February 17, 2020
- WIHM: Redefining the Horror Genre - February 17, 2020