- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Untitled Indie Shelves Horror Anthology
Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Payment: 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split.
Sex, profanity, gore, and adult themes are allowed, but any submission that relies too heavily on any of these will not be accepted.
Word Count- 7,500-10,000
Accepting between 12 and 17 submissions.
The goal is to showcase the talent of budding Independent Authors. The Horror Anthology will be around 500 pages. The final amount of accepted submissions will depend on the length of each accepted submission. Indie Shelves Publishing will retain 25% of the net profits of each unit sold. The remaining 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen editor/s. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen cover designer/s.
Each chosen author will be allowed a marketing page, immediately following their submission. They will be able to list any other works, upcoming works, social media accounts, blog sites, or websites. The goal is to help get you exposure.
Indie Shelves Publishing values the success of the individual author, over its own financial gain. If, at any time, the author is offered a more beneficial arrangement, or no longer feels that the inclusion of their work, in this anthology, is in their best interest, they may request the removal of their work from the anthology. The request must be in writing.
Once the written request is received, Indie Shelves Publishing will, within 30 days, remove the authors story from the published anthology. Any/all distribution rights, with Indie Shelves Publishing, for works featured in this anthology, have no minimum term for inclusion.
Via: Indie Shelves.
- Taking Submissions: Cenorot - November 20, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/19/2017 - November 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – January 2018 - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology - November 13, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/12/2017 - November 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Out of Your Shadow: Empowered Sidekicks - November 10, 2017