- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Untitled Indie Shelves Horror Anthology
September 30, 2017
Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Payment: 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split.
Sex, profanity, gore, and adult themes are allowed, but any submission that relies too heavily on any of these will not be accepted.
Word Count- 7,500-10,000
Accepting between 12 and 17 submissions.
The goal is to showcase the talent of budding Independent Authors. The Horror Anthology will be around 500 pages. The final amount of accepted submissions will depend on the length of each accepted submission. Indie Shelves Publishing will retain 25% of the net profits of each unit sold. The remaining 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen editor/s. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen cover designer/s.
Each chosen author will be allowed a marketing page, immediately following their submission. They will be able to list any other works, upcoming works, social media accounts, blog sites, or websites. The goal is to help get you exposure.
Indie Shelves Publishing values the success of the individual author, over its own financial gain. If, at any time, the author is offered a more beneficial arrangement, or no longer feels that the inclusion of their work, in this anthology, is in their best interest, they may request the removal of their work from the anthology. The request must be in writing.
Once the written request is received, Indie Shelves Publishing will, within 30 days, remove the authors story from the published anthology. Any/all distribution rights, with Indie Shelves Publishing, for works featured in this anthology, have no minimum term for inclusion.
Via: Indie Shelves.
- Taking Submissions: Crypt-Gnats: Horror you’ve been itching to read - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Sky’s The Limit - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gimme the Loot: Stories Inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. - June 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions – Millhaven Horror/Dark Fantasy Edition 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Crash Code - June 19, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rejection – The Ugly Word - June 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: WhimsyCon 2019 Anthology - June 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Corpus Press Untitled 2019 Non-Themed Horror Anthology - June 18, 2018
- 5 More Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - June 18, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 06/17/2018 - June 17, 2018