- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Untitled Indie Shelves Horror Anthology
September 30, 2017
Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Payment: 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split.
Sex, profanity, gore, and adult themes are allowed, but any submission that relies too heavily on any of these will not be accepted.
Word Count- 7,500-10,000
Accepting between 12 and 17 submissions.
The goal is to showcase the talent of budding Independent Authors. The Horror Anthology will be around 500 pages. The final amount of accepted submissions will depend on the length of each accepted submission. Indie Shelves Publishing will retain 25% of the net profits of each unit sold. The remaining 75% of net profit from each unit sold will be split between the accepted authors, with each author earning an equal split. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen editor/s. 5% of Indie Shelves Publishing’s 25% royalty will go to the chosen cover designer/s.
Each chosen author will be allowed a marketing page, immediately following their submission. They will be able to list any other works, upcoming works, social media accounts, blog sites, or websites. The goal is to help get you exposure.
Indie Shelves Publishing values the success of the individual author, over its own financial gain. If, at any time, the author is offered a more beneficial arrangement, or no longer feels that the inclusion of their work, in this anthology, is in their best interest, they may request the removal of their work from the anthology. The request must be in writing.
Once the written request is received, Indie Shelves Publishing will, within 30 days, remove the authors story from the published anthology. Any/all distribution rights, with Indie Shelves Publishing, for works featured in this anthology, have no minimum term for inclusion.
Via: Indie Shelves.
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018
- WIHM: But I AM a nice girl. - February 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lit Mag - February 13, 2018
- WIHM: How To Horror - February 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Summer 2018 - February 12, 2018