- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology
Deadline: January 24th, 2018
Payment: Split Royalties for payment company retains
It’s that pivotal time of year where either you have someone to spend a romantic night with, or you are stuck at home drinking wine watching romance movies. That level of dark you slip to in your mind and heart that whispers secretly in your ear to destroy the happiness others feel, that is the level of dark we want in your poetry. We are currently accepting submissions for ‘Til Death, an anti-Valentine’s Day poetry anthology. Your darkest nights, your darkest hours that are pain filled and heart wrenching written out into prose; that is what we are looking for.
No set word count; up to 3 poems for submissions; must be dark poetry/anti-love
Times New Roman Font 12 pt
Please include real name and pen name in submission
Deadline is January 24th
For “‘Til Death…” please send submissions to
Split Royalties for payment company retains 10% for publishing costs. Ebook copy supplied free.
*side note* This anthology was open last year and canceled due to medical problems of the editor. If you submitted last year, feel free to resubmit this year.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018