- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology
January 24, 2018
Deadline: January 24th, 2018
Payment: Split Royalties for payment company retains
It’s that pivotal time of year where either you have someone to spend a romantic night with, or you are stuck at home drinking wine watching romance movies. That level of dark you slip to in your mind and heart that whispers secretly in your ear to destroy the happiness others feel, that is the level of dark we want in your poetry. We are currently accepting submissions for ‘Til Death, an anti-Valentine’s Day poetry anthology. Your darkest nights, your darkest hours that are pain filled and heart wrenching written out into prose; that is what we are looking for.
No set word count; up to 3 poems for submissions; must be dark poetry/anti-love
Times New Roman Font 12 pt
Please include real name and pen name in submission
Deadline is January 24th
For “‘Til Death…” please send submissions to
Split Royalties for payment company retains 10% for publishing costs. Ebook copy supplied free.
*side note* This anthology was open last year and canceled due to medical problems of the editor. If you submitted last year, feel free to resubmit this year.
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019