- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology
Deadline: January 24th, 2018
Payment: Split Royalties for payment company retains
It’s that pivotal time of year where either you have someone to spend a romantic night with, or you are stuck at home drinking wine watching romance movies. That level of dark you slip to in your mind and heart that whispers secretly in your ear to destroy the happiness others feel, that is the level of dark we want in your poetry. We are currently accepting submissions for ‘Til Death, an anti-Valentine’s Day poetry anthology. Your darkest nights, your darkest hours that are pain filled and heart wrenching written out into prose; that is what we are looking for.
No set word count; up to 3 poems for submissions; must be dark poetry/anti-love
Times New Roman Font 12 pt
Please include real name and pen name in submission
Deadline is January 24th
For “‘Til Death…” please send submissions to
Split Royalties for payment company retains 10% for publishing costs. Ebook copy supplied free.
*side note* This anthology was open last year and canceled due to medical problems of the editor. If you submitted last year, feel free to resubmit this year.
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018
- WIHM: But I AM a nice girl. - February 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lit Mag - February 13, 2018
- WIHM: How To Horror - February 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Summer 2018 - February 12, 2018
- WIHM: Horror’s Where My Heart’s At - February 12, 2018