- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Splatter Club: Fresh Meat 2018
December 31, 2018
Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Payment: $5 plus 1 contributor copy
FRESH MEAT: Your first time is always memorable. Why not pop your cherry with the Splatter Club!
Beyond the requirement that you are an *unpublished author, there are no limits on what you may submit to Fresh Meat. Obviously, we want to publish the kind of stories that Splatter Club members enjoy reading and something that will proudly highlight our unique genre of literature to the world.
- Email: [email protected]
- Length: 500 words up to 7K
- Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Multiple Submissions: Up to 2 stories (attached to same email)
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: $5 plus 1 contributor copy
- *Unpublished: Your work has not been published in a PRINT anthology, novel or novella.
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes and the Occult Detectives - February 21, 2019
- WIHM: A World Without Horror - February 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Reach For The Sky - February 21, 2019
- WIHM: Plant Horror – Or That Impressive Hogweed Is NOT Harmless! - February 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Predators In Petticoats - February 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Summer 2019 - February 20, 2019
- WIHM: Channeling Character Development Through Acting - February 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions SubTerrain #83 - February 19, 2019
- WIHM: Scores for Horrors: The Underappreciated Queen of Hammer and Amicus Horror - February 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Once and Future Moon - February 19, 2019