- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Evil Jester Digest Volume 1
January 16, 2012
Deadline: January 16th 2012
Payment: 4% of the book’s profit with no cap + 1 contributor copy.
Evil Jester Press is proud announce, a new biannual collection of the very best in horror fiction.
EVIL JESTER DIGEST—Volume One
Edited by Peter Giglio
Now open for submissions!
Submission window: December 4, 2011 – January 16, 2012
Reading period: January 16, 2012 – January 31, 2012
Final selections: February 1, 2012
Scheduled release Date: March 26, 2012—the book will debut at World Horror Convention in Salt Lake City!
Payment: 4% of the book’s profit with no cap + 1 contributor copy. The story selected as “Best in Volume” will receive placement as the anthology’s first story, and the book’s custom cover art will be based on that author’s tale! All author’s names will be included on the front cover! “Best in Volume” will also receive a certificate commemorating the honor!
Number of accepted stories: Ten stories will be accepted for volume 1.
Story length: 3,000 – 10,000 words
Theme: This is a non-themed horror anthology, part of a biannual series. Send us your best!
Submission format: Double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman, italics for italics (do not underline), scene breaks divided by ***, ¼” indents for new paragraphs, 1” margins, contact information and word count at top of submission, 1 space after punctuation.
Send submissions to: spiderbond325(at)hotmail.com—Questions should be sent to the same email address.
Please include a short third person bio with each submission—this is the bio that will appear with your story if it is selected for publication.
Reprints: No—Evil Jester Digest will be comprised of all original stories.
We will contract selected authors for exclusive worldwide print rights for a period of one year.
We look forward to reading your stories!
[via: Evil Jester Press]
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019