- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Fresh Ground-Coffee House Flash Fiction V3
August 31, 2012
Deadline: August 31, 2012
Payment: Exposure Only
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 31, 2012
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Flash fiction covering all genres. This is a collection of stories to be enjoyed by everyone, please keep excessive cussing and sex out unless integral to your character.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Slash and hack, blood and gore for their own sake. Graphic rape, torture, child abuse, and animal torture have their place, but not here.
We prefer stories written in the third person—will consider first person if you knock our socks off. No Reprints.
Looking for short stories in the 500- 1,500 word range.
Payment exposure. This is a 4 The Luv anthology..
Submissions will be accepted August 31, 2012
Tentative Release Date: December 2012
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Please put SUBMISSION, followed by the title of the story, and word count, in the subject line of your email. Attach your submission in .rtf format. Submissions pasted in the body of email will be rejected, unread.
[via: Wicked East Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018