- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Deadline: July 15th, 2018
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties
A new title in the B Cubed world of Alternatives:
Announcing Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Open call for the upcoming B Cubed Press anthology: “Alternative Theology for the Religious Right” A re-mastering of core biblical themes that will help justify, or perhaps even expose, modern evangelical theology. Humor and good will are key. A sharp wit and a sharper pen is the objective. We’re taking fiction, poems, essays. This is unabashedly critical look at the often Hypocritical deviation of the religious right from their biblical and moral base. This will be a disturbing read for some. 250 to 5000 words. Pays 2 cents a word and a share on publication.
Edited by Bob Brown and Irene Radford.
Submissions Accepted March 1, 2018 through July 15, 2018. This is not for the Faint of Heart. All submissions use “Alternative Theology” in the title. E Mail submissions to [email protected]
Up to three subs, use manuscript format, simultaneous okay.
Via: B Cubed Press.
- Taking Submissions: The Irregular Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - September 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Detective Fantasy Anthology - September 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Thuggish Itch: Devilish - September 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine October 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Moonlit Path Halloween 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The No Sleep Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/16/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gravely Unusual #2 - September 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: Andy Graham Interview - September 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Suplex - September 13, 2018