- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Deadline: July 15th, 2018
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties
A new title in the B Cubed world of Alternatives:
Announcing Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Open call for the upcoming B Cubed Press anthology: “Alternative Theology for the Religious Right” A re-mastering of core biblical themes that will help justify, or perhaps even expose, modern evangelical theology. Humor and good will are key. A sharp wit and a sharper pen is the objective. We’re taking fiction, poems, essays. This is unabashedly critical look at the often Hypocritical deviation of the religious right from their biblical and moral base. This will be a disturbing read for some. 250 to 5000 words. Pays 2 cents a word and a share on publication.
Edited by Bob Brown and Irene Radford.
Submissions Accepted March 1, 2018 through July 15, 2018. This is not for the Faint of Heart. All submissions use “Alternative Theology” in the title. E Mail submissions to [email protected]
Up to three subs, use manuscript format, simultaneous okay.
Via: B Cubed Press.
- Taking Submissions: Urban Crime - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: American Gothic - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: 2100 A Health Odyssey Contest - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Zooscape - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nanoism - September 24, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/23/2018 - September 23, 2018
- The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview with Dean M. Drinkel - September 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Black Labyrinth Anthology I : Possession - September 21, 2018
- Video Refresh: Finding Your Identity - September 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - September 20, 2018