- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Deadline: July 15th, 2018
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties
A new title in the B Cubed world of Alternatives:
Announcing Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Open call for the upcoming B Cubed Press anthology: “Alternative Theology for the Religious Right” A re-mastering of core biblical themes that will help justify, or perhaps even expose, modern evangelical theology. Humor and good will are key. A sharp wit and a sharper pen is the objective. We’re taking fiction, poems, essays. This is unabashedly critical look at the often Hypocritical deviation of the religious right from their biblical and moral base. This will be a disturbing read for some. 250 to 5000 words. Pays 2 cents a word and a share on publication.
Edited by Bob Brown and Irene Radford.
Submissions Accepted March 1, 2018 through July 15, 2018. This is not for the Faint of Heart. All submissions use “Alternative Theology” in the title. E Mail submissions to [email protected]
Up to three subs, use manuscript format, simultaneous okay.
Via: B Cubed Press.
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 2: DEMONS - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: AGNI Online - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Penny Fiction 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Future Science Fiction Digest - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Literary Hatchet - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Out of the Closet Episode 18 – Gothic - December 10, 2018