- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Zombie Lockdown
September 30, 2012
Deadline: September 30th 2012
Payment: $25.00 per story
A new anthology is opened. We are accepting submission for a new anthology Zombie Lockdown. What happens when you are an inmate in prison and the outbreak happens? Are you an inmate? Are you a guard? Is it safe inside? or are the monsters inside as well? Deadline for this will be September 30th, 2012.
The story must be between 3000 and 10,000 words and should be emailed to [email protected] attached as a .doc (preferred) or .rtf Please send in your submissions using 12 font Times New Roman, single spaced, justified. No hard breaks between paragraphs (hitting return twice to break between paragraphs). Following paragraphs can be started on the next line. Scene breaks or changes in point of view need to be separated by a hard break, centered asterisks (* * *) and a hard break.
The title page should contain your contact info and word count.
Payment for this anthology is a $25.00 per story upon publication.
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019