- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
August 31, 2011
Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
Deadline: August 31, 2011
Payment: 1 cent per word and 1 contributor’s copy
Edited by Bill Tucker & Mike Mitchell
We are seeking previously unpublished werewolf stories. The tales should include werewolves and the element of horror. Stories can be funny, romantic, scary, suspenseful, creepy, etc as long as they include werewolves and a horror element. We’re looking for originality and creativity.
No Multiple submissions
Word count is a strict 3k to 5k
No headers or page numbers
Use Italics – do no underline
Include your name, address, phone, email and approximate word count on the title page.
Send submissions to [email protected]
Submission deadline is August 31, 2011.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
[via: Library of the Living Dead.]
- Taking Submissions: The One and Future Kingdom - September 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Other Stories (Vol 46.) Beyond Death - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cosmic Roots And Eldritch Shores - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine #5 - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Glitter + Ashes: Queer Tales of a World That Wouldn’t Die - September 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: “Deep Underground” Novellas - September 18, 2019
- Contest: Tales From The Moonlit Path: Halloween Special Edition - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Resistance Art Attack - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - September 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trouble Among The Stars #4 - September 16, 2019