- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
August 31, 2011
Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
Deadline: August 31, 2011
Payment: 1 cent per word and 1 contributor’s copy
Edited by Bill Tucker & Mike Mitchell
We are seeking previously unpublished werewolf stories. The tales should include werewolves and the element of horror. Stories can be funny, romantic, scary, suspenseful, creepy, etc as long as they include werewolves and a horror element. We’re looking for originality and creativity.
No Multiple submissions
Word count is a strict 3k to 5k
No headers or page numbers
Use Italics – do no underline
Include your name, address, phone, email and approximate word count on the title page.
Send submissions to [email protected]
Submission deadline is August 31, 2011.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
[via: Library of the Living Dead.]
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – March 2020 Themes - February 13, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Cyber Smut - February 13, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: The New Modality - February 12, 2020
- WIHM: Publishing With a Small Press vs Self-Publishing - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Street Anthology 4: Strange Days - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Future Tense: Gender - February 11, 2020
- WIHM: Uplifting Dreams - February 11, 2020
- Taking Submissions: The Last Elven War - February 11, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Clockwork, Curses, And Coal - February 10, 2020
- WIHM: The New Horror - February 10, 2020