- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
August 31, 2011
Wolfology : Howlings From The Library
Deadline: August 31, 2011
Payment: 1 cent per word and 1 contributor’s copy
Edited by Bill Tucker & Mike Mitchell
We are seeking previously unpublished werewolf stories. The tales should include werewolves and the element of horror. Stories can be funny, romantic, scary, suspenseful, creepy, etc as long as they include werewolves and a horror element. We’re looking for originality and creativity.
No Multiple submissions
Word count is a strict 3k to 5k
No headers or page numbers
Use Italics – do no underline
Include your name, address, phone, email and approximate word count on the title page.
Send submissions to [email protected]
Submission deadline is August 31, 2011.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
[via: Library of the Living Dead.]
- Taking Submissions: Gruesome Games - July 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Mythical Girls - July 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2019 - July 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Mortal Realm – New Worlds (Sci-Fi) - July 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trigger Warning - July 15, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 07/14/2019 - July 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tell-Tale Press Short Stories - July 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sci Phi Journal - July 11, 2019
- Open Novel Submissions: Mobius Books - July 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Longevity - July 10, 2019