- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Nailed! An Erotic Death Anthology
September 1, 2011
Nailed! An Erotic Death Anthology
Deadline: September 1 or October 1 depending on where int he post you read, 2011
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Edited and Compiled by Lyle & Mandy Perez-Tinics
Dark Romance, Horror and Erotica
Deadline: September 1, 2011 (or until full)
Target release date: December 1,2011
What we are looking for:
Stories that are sexy, erotic and horrifying. Ever had a night of hot and passionate love making, only to wake the next morning in a pool of your partner’s blood? Those are the types of stories we want. Must have strong sexual content, be as detailed and naughty as possible, this is not an anthology for the younger crowd.
Stories must be 3,000 – 7,500 words in length, but will consider shorter or longer stories if well written and entertaining.
For stories 3,999 words or below, the author will receive EXPOSURE ONLY but will be able to purchase ONE copy of the book at 40% off the price.
For stories 4,000 or above, the author will receive ONE CONTRIBUTOR COPY upon publication.
We ask for first world print rights, in paperback and digital format, for the first year. After that time, the author may shop the work to other markets, but the work will remain in the anthology as long as there is a demand for it. No re-prints will be accepted.
How to submit:
Send submissions to [email protected] with “Nailed! Submission (story title and author name)” in subject line. Please attach a word document file containing your story. Please use font Time New Roman, size 12 and please DO NOT double space or use headers or page counts. Page one of the file must contain your contact information (name, mailing address, E-mail and word count) If any of these items are missing from your document, we will reject without reading. If this information is there, it makes it easier for me to contact you.
Submissions will be accepted until the 1st of October 2011. The target release date is the 1st of January 2012, but will release earlier if completed.
If you have any questions please contact the editor at [email protected]
[via: Rainstorm Press.]
- Ongoing Submissions: Sub-Q - February 22, 2018
- WIHM: “What Kind Of Romance Story Do You Write?” - February 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Modern Monarchist Zine - February 21, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Slink Chunk Press - February 21, 2018
- WIHM: Female Serial Killers - February 21, 2018
- The 2017 Nebula Award Finalists Have Been Announced - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Of Any Kind - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology - February 19, 2018
- WIHM: Exploring Discrimination With Monsters - February 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018