- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir
Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Payment: $0.03/word CAD
Tales of dimwitted criminals and unlucky twits on the wrong side of the law. Nimrods, numbskulls and rejects. Bumbling sidekicks and idiots-gone-wrong.
Elmore Leonard and Charles Willeford ain’t got nothin’ on these dipshits.
Edited by Robert Bose
Projected launch date is November 2018. We will be accepting open submissions for 3-5 stories (of up to 5,000 words) to be featured alongside 6-8 stories from some well-known and extremely talented authors.
Submissions will are open NOW and close on July 1, 2018.
We are specifically looking for darkly humorous CRIME stories.
No Sci-fi, no Fantasy.
Payment currently listed at $0.03/word CAD
Please send in .doc or .docx format, in standard formatting.
See our STYLE GUIDE for more information.
***ANY SUBMISSIONS NOT FOLLOWING THE PRESCRIBED FORMATTING MAY BE SUMMARILY DISMISSED WITHOUT REPLY***
Via: Coffin Hop.
- Ongoing Submissions: Nightlight Podcast - July 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2018 - July 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bikes in Space Trans & Nonbinary Edition - July 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 07/15/2018 - July 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gathering Storm Magazine - July 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Trickster’s Treats – Tales from the Pumpkin Patch #2! - July 13, 2018
- The Importance Of The Author Homepage - July 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Not Just A Pretty Face - July 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Twilight Madhouse Volume 4 - July 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: ‘Haunted House’ And ‘Cosy Crime’ - July 11, 2018