- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Escape Pod Podcast Holiday Special
October 15, 2018
Deadline: October 15th, 2018
Payment: For original fiction: USD $0.06 per word for original fiction; Reprints: USD $20 for flash fiction, and USD $100 for short fiction
Notes: Reprints welcome
Escape Pod is looking for a holiday-themed story to run at the end of the year. We are accepting reprints and originals for this limited submissions call, which will run from Oct 1 – Oct 15, 2018.
Stories should follow our general guidelines for subject matter and word count. They should also incorporate a holiday that could take place in November or December by an Earth-based Gregorian calendar.
If you have a story in our general submissions that you would like considered for the special call, let us know by email to [email protected], otherwise, please use the Submittable portal below for our Holiday Special.
Via: Escape Pod.
- Trembling With Fear 03/24/2019 - March 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019