- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Cross+Decay Issue #1
Deadline: February 15th, 2018
Payment: Fiction: $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words. Poetry: $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
Cross+Decay is a new art and literary magazine curated by crucifixvi, a Calgary-based multi-media artist and writer. The first issue of this magazine will be launched in Spring 2018, available in print and digital formats.
The magazine will be quarterly, with each issue featuring an over-arching theme. The debut issue is ‘Ghosts’. The work must adhere to this theme, but it is up to the conceptualization and interpretation of the artist. Cross+Decay is looking for prose, poetry, and visual art submissions. Prose can be short fiction or short non-fiction, 500-1000 words. Visual art can be of any medium, including photography and photographs of three-dimensional work.
Accepted creators will be paid for their work.
Prose- $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words.
Poetry- $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
Artwork- $15/selected digital file (high quality .jpeg required)
All creators will continue to have full rights to their work.
Please email submissions to [email protected], with full name, a short bio, and any relevant information regarding the work. If you have any further questions, please send an email to the above address.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018