- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Black Ship Books’ Utopian Societies Anthology
Deadline: September 30th, 2018
Payment: 1 cent per word and royalties
Black Ship Books is seeking short stories of up to 10,000 words that explore utopiansocieties, past, present, future, or of another world entirely. The theme may be interpreted broadly, but preference will be given to stories that imagine alternate worlds that differ from our own in ways particularly relevant, obliquely or directly, to the current crisis in American democracy.
Submissions should be directed to [email protected]. Please include a brief summary of your story and mention of any past publications.
Pay is 1 cent per word plus proportional royalties on the finished anthology.
Deadline: September 30, 2018 (provisional)
Via: Black Ship Books.
- Taking Submissions: Rope Burns - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Shock Totem - November 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Takwin – A magazine of Islamicate Science Fiction - November 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/11/2018 - November 11, 2018
- An Interview With Carmelo Chimera Of Chimera’s Comics - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - November 9, 2018
- Video Refresh: Liz Butcher Interview - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine: OF FROST AND FIRELIGHT: A Winter’s Rhapsody - November 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: With Painted Words: Memoiral - November 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dark Passages III: Welcome to Death City - November 8, 2018