- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Payment: $150.00 CAD
Dark, deadly and noirish tales of holiday havoc and yuletide woe.
Featuring stories by S.A. Cosby (Thuglit; Fast Women and Neon Lights), M. Darusha Wehm (Beautiful Red; The Andersson Dexter series), BPAA and Aurora Award-winner E.C. Bell (Stalking the Dead; Dying on Second), Arthur Ellis Award nominee Axel Howerton (Hot Sinatra; Wolf & Devil: Demon Days), Bony Pete Award winners Therese Greenwood(EQMM; Kill As You Go) and Rob Brunet (Noir Nation 3; Stinking Rich), and a double-shot of Vancouver’s own Unhanged Arthur Award winner Sam Wiebe (Invisible Dead; Last of the Independents).
Edited by Robert Bose
Projected launch date is November 2018. We will be accepting open submissions for 2-3 stories (of up to 5,000 words) to be featured alongside the invited authors.
Submissions are open NOW and close on July 1, 2018.
We are looking for holiday (I.E. Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc.) themed CRIME stories ONLY.
No Sci-Fi, no Fantasy
Payment currently listed at $150.00 CAD/story
Please send in .doc or .docx format, in standard formatting.
See our STYLE GUIDE for more information.
***ANY SUBMISSIONS NOT FOLLOWING THE PRESCRIBED FORMATTING MAY BE SUMMARILY DISMISSED WITHOUT REPLY***
Via: Coffin Hop Press.
- Taking Submissions: Canadian Dreadful - July 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 07/22/2018 - July 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Liminality Poetry Magazine - July 20, 2018
- Video Refresh: Nina Johnson Interview - July 20, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Wicked Words Quarterly - July 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bikers VS The Undead (tentative title) - July 19, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Worlds Without Master - July 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Spoon Knife 4: A Neurodivergent Guide to Spacetime - July 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nightlight Podcast - July 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2018 - July 16, 2018