Deadline: April 15th, 2019
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties or a flat rate of $25
B Cubed Press is pleased to announce three new open calls for anthologies to be released in 2019. Submissions open immediately and close on April 15, 2019.
Submissions should be in Word or RTF attachments, using SFWA manuscript format. Include your name and email on the document, e-mails and stories get separated, and that is never good.
Include “SUBMISSION” and the title of the anthology to which you are submitting in the email subject line.
Pay is 2 cents a word and royalties for stories. For very short fiction, poems, and nursery rhymes, we offer an option of a flat $25 to the writer. Payment is on publication.
Multiple and simultaneous submissions are okay. Reprints are allowed, but they are held to a higher standard.
Read on for details on individual stories.
Edited by Debora Godfrey and Bob Brown
Stories of endings, beginnings, and change. As always, a political bent doesn’t hurt but is not required.
The apocalypse can be big or small, personal or world-shattering.
Humor is always good. Satire is excellent.
We will include some good poetry and thoughtful essays if you have them. For stories we’re looking for 500 to 5,000 words.
We anticipate releasing at Worldcon in Dublin.
- Taking Submissions: Consequence Magazine - June 26, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation August Issue - June 26, 2019
- The Deposit Photo Sale Has Returned! - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trouble Among The Stars #3 - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: What If? Volume 1 - June 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Solitude - June 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Stuff of Nightmares! - June 24, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 06/23/2019 - June 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Other Stories Vol 43. Cosmic Horror - June 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Truancy #6 and #7 - June 21, 2019