- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The temz Review
Deadline: July 1st, 2019
We publish fiction, poetry, and reviews, and we accept submissions year-round. Please read our guidelines before submitting or pitching us.
We pay $20 per story.
If your story is longer than 1000 words, please submit only one story. If your pieces are less than 1000 words, feel free to submit several pieces at once.
Please submit only once per reading period and wait for a response before submitting again.
We are looking for innovative short fiction from diverse voices. Our preference is for the strange, the experimental and the boundary-pushing, but we are open to a wide range of styles and voices.
Send submissions as attachments to thetemzreview[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject line “fiction submission.”
Please include your name, the title of the story (or stories), the word count and a brief bio in your email.
All submissions should be PDF or Word files, and they should be double spaced, in a conventional font with numbered pages. Please include your name and contact information in the file.
We accept simultaneous submissions providing you notify us if/when the submission is accepted elsewhere.
We do not accept anything (fiction, poetry or review) that has been published elsewhere.
Via: The temz Review.
- Ongoing Submissions: Mortal Realm – New Worlds (Sci-Fi) - July 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trigger Warning - July 15, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 07/14/2019 - July 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tell-Tale Press Short Stories - July 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sci Phi Journal - July 11, 2019
- Open Novel Submissions: Mobius Books - July 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Longevity - July 10, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - July 10, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Deep Magic E-Zine - July 9, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Diabolical Plots - July 9, 2019