- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: New Blood Vol 1.
April 30, 2012
New Blood Vol 1.
Deadline: April 30th, 2012.
Payment: Exposure Only
A new anthology is opened. We are accepting submission for a new anthology. If you have never been published and have always wanted to write a vampire story, then now is your chance and you have time. Deadline for this will be April 30th, 2012.
The story must be between 3000 and 10,000 words and should be emailed to [email protected] attached as a .doc (preferred) or .rtf Please send in your submissions using 12 font Times New Roman, single spaced, justified. No hard breaks between paragraphs (hitting return twice to break between paragraphs). Following paragraphs can be started on the next line. Scene breaks or changes in point of view need to be separated by a hard break, centered asterisks (* * *) and a hard break.
The title page should contain your contact info and word count.
[via: May December Publications.]
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning 5 - February 14, 2020
- WIHM: Allegory and the Female Experience in Horror Films - February 14, 2020
- Trembling With Fear: Happy 2020 Valentine’s Day! - February 14, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – March 2020 Themes - February 13, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Cyber Smut - February 13, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: The New Modality - February 12, 2020
- WIHM: Publishing With a Small Press vs Self-Publishing - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Street Anthology 4: Strange Days - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Future Tense: Gender - February 11, 2020
- WIHM: Uplifting Dreams - February 11, 2020