- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Halloween Horrors
October 3, 2022 - October 4, 2022
Deadline: October 3rd, 2022
Payment: 50% are split evenly among contributors
Note: Reprints Welcome
Black Widow Press, is publishing a Halloween Anthology titled Halloween Horrors.
– Deadline: October 3rd
– Stories must be 1000-5000 words and at least loosely related to Halloween
– Send story in any format to [email protected]
– No extreme violence/extreme sexual content/other offensive content
– It’s fine if the story has been published in a book before, but check your contract to make sure the rights are available for us to print it. Most anthology contracts lock up a particular story for 1 year.
– We’re generally looking for creepy/spooky/chilling/
– No payment upfront.
– 50% of royalties go to publisher, the other 50% are split evenly among contributors (not proportional to word count of story.)
-“Royalties” means gross royalties, not net profit. All costs for marketing, cover, etc. are paid by publisher.
– The book will NOT have “exclusive” rights to your story for any length of time; you retain all copyright to the story you submit; etc. This will be outlined in the contract.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!