- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Drabble Calender
October 1, 2011
Deadline: October 1st 2011
Payment: Exposure Only
Earlier this year I decided for 2012 I wanted to create a calendar which was fun, and would include as much work as possible from the many talented writers and artist who have or will submit to KnightWatch Press the idea I came up with was as follows and I feel now is a good time to make a start.
I am looking for about 24-26 pieces of drabble fiction
(DRABBLE: noun – a story told with one hundred words no more no less. For this market the title and your name are not part of the 100 words ) and 24-36 pieces of art that will accompany them.
My idea is to open submissions to writers first who will submit their pieces of Drabble once they are in then I will send a drabble to an artist who will ‘illustrate’ them when I say illustrate it can be a drawn image, a painted image, a photograph or even a sculpture (which we would of course require a photo of.)
It will be done under that KnightWatch banner so anything horror sci fi steampunk or fantasy will be perfect and as for deadline lets put a lose one of October 1st or until I think I have enough 😉
send submissions to [email protected] with the subject line Drabble Calender – submission
please email me at [email protected] with the subject line Drabble Calender – I’m an artist to let me know you are interested.
Once I have the submission ‘put together’ I would format them all into a calendar for 2012.
This would be a for exposure only project that said I will of course enable contributors to buy copies of the calender at cost.
I would print the calendars on a POD basis via one of the cafepress style websites.
Do we have any takers?
If you have ANY questions at all, Email [email protected]
[via: KnightWatch Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Underground Writers Issue #28 - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas! - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: What Monsters Do For Love - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation – Spooky & Spinetingling Tales October Issue - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Nightscape Press Charity Collection Line Short Story Collections - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - August 20, 2019
- ‘Ration’ Guest Post – It Starts With A Voice - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Death and Butterflies - August 19, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 08/18/2019 - August 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Vestal Review – Web Edition - August 16, 2019