- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Deadhead Miles
May 31, 2015
Deadline: May 31st, 2015
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
– A collection of sci/fi stories. Preferably creepy out of space stories.
DEADLINE: May 31st, 2015
What are we looking for? We seek Dark Art Material. We use that term in a general reference towards, horror, supernatural, paranormal, dark fantasy, and horror erotica. We are looking for authors who are looking to independently publish their novel outside the traditional publishing systems.
Short Fiction submitted to be apart of our anthologies must be between 1,000 to 15,000 words. We pay in contributor copies.
We only accept email submissions. Please ensure that they are in .doc, .docx, .pdf, or .rtf formats. Submissions can be emailed to [email protected] Please when emailing a submission, to please include a short cover email with synopsis, and a brief bio (including previous publication credits, if any).
In the subject line of the email, please include the title of the anthology you would like to be included. If not included in the subject, submissions may be lost or confused with other anthologies.
Via: Breaking Fate Publishing.
- WIHM: Asian-Western Perspectives Of Being Perpetual Outsiders - February 15, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning 5 - February 14, 2020
- WIHM: Allegory and the Female Experience in Horror Films - February 14, 2020
- Trembling With Fear: Happy 2020 Valentine’s Day! - February 14, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – March 2020 Themes - February 13, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Cyber Smut - February 13, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: The New Modality - February 12, 2020
- WIHM: Publishing With a Small Press vs Self-Publishing - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Street Anthology 4: Strange Days - February 12, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Future Tense: Gender - February 11, 2020