Deadline: April 1st, 2019
Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
Note: You must be a member to submit, free to join here.
Welcome to the Splatter Club: Beyond the requirement that you are a member of the Splatter Club, there are no limits on what you may submit. Obviously, we want to publish the kind of stories that Splatter Club members enjoy reading and something that will proudly highlight our unique genre of literature to the world but it is non-themed beyond splatterpunk, bizarro, and weird fiction.
As discussed in the Facebook group, this will feature both seasoned authors and you fresh meat writers looking for your first publication. Even though we are combining the previous two anthology calls into one, we will still use the original email.
- Email: [email protected]
- Length: 500 words up to 6K
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Multiple Submissions: No
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
The submission period runs from Jan.- April 1st 2019 and the reading period will last from April – June 2019 with final decisions being announced by July 1st 2019
Not a Member? Join here for free!
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #22 - February 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Occult - February 18, 2019
- ‘Dominic’s Ghosts’ Blog Tour – And Get off My Lawn… Some Writerly Advice from 30 Years of Doing This - February 18, 2019
- WIHM: Knowing Your Industry - February 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/17/2019 - February 17, 2019
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019