Deadline: October 31st, 2017
Payment: $5 per thousand words and two printed contributor copies (or 1 copy per poetry.)
Simultaneous submissions are allowed as long as you let me know.
Update: All stories need to be self-contained/Stand alone.
I don’t mind a story being part of a series, but it can’t be a serial.
Update #2: No HARDCORE sex!
No Sexual violence!
No UNDERAGED SEX!!
I’m looking for original (no reprints) well-written (duuh, I guess that that’s fairly obvious) weird stories. My tastes are broad and I’m looking for any of the following: fantasy, dark fantasy, sword and sorcery, ghost, horror, heroic fantasy, science fantasy or just plain odd.
And please, no cover letters or biographies.
Just Shunn Format!
One Story Submission at a time, please!
And please, no stories longer than 5,000 words.
Please include your name, address, email address, the title of your story and its word count in your email. Preferably attach your story as a doc, docx or rtf file. Please send it in a standard format; if in doubt check here for guidance: http://www.sfwa.org/2008/11/manuscript-preparation/
Current payment is $5 per thousand words and two printed contributor copies. Only one copy for poetry.
(That’s $0.005 per word)
Please send your submissions to: weirdaether(AT)t-online.de
And lastly, if you want to impress me then you need to ENTERTAIN ME!!
Via: Weirdbook Magazine
- Trembling With Fear 10/22/2017 - October 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Brewed Awakenings Volume 4 - October 20, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Longshot Island - October 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome – Cthulhu Christmas Special - October 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Awakenings - October 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2018 - October 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Horror Bites Magazine - October 16, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 10/15/2017 - October 15, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Primordial Magazine - October 13, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tumblr-Twist Anthology - October 12, 2017