Deadline: September 15th, 2018
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Accepting submissions for October issue!
Looking for zombie short stories or flash fiction.
As a monthly zine, we are always looking for short stories, flash fiction and even artwork.
Genre fiction is a PLUS! Normally the weirder the better, but that isn’t always true.
Short stories should be around the 3k word mark. Flash fiction could be as short as you want.
As of now, the only payment we can offer is contributor copy. We hope to change that in the near future.
If you are wanting to submit a serialized story, please message us first with a small pitch and how many issues you would need to tell the story and we will get back to you promptly.
To submit a story, please copy and paste it in the form below. No need to format your piece in any special way.
Via: Weird Mask.
- Taking Submissions: Chrysopoeia (working title) - August 17, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rhiannon Frater Interview - August 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deranged - August 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Winter 2018 - August 16, 2018
- Excession Press Is Open To Novella And Novel Manuscripts - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – October 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Heroes of the Apocalypse - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Icarus Contest - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn - August 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Eagle Has Landed - August 13, 2018