Deadline: March 31st, 2019
Note: Female-identifying writers only
Under Sapphire Stars, our first LGBTQ anthology is calling for female-identifying writers to step up and deliver their own amazing horror in that LGBTQ space. Stories can range from themes of horror, insanity, and murder to eroticisms played out within the ranks of an eldritch cult. Editor Desiree LeAnn is looking for only the best of the best, but we invite you to surprise us, scare us and to move us.
- We will not accept any stories about rape.
- Racism/Sexism/Bigotry of any form will never be accepted here.
- Stories between 1500-5000 words preferred.
- Double check your grammar and spelling.
- Format your story correctly.
- Please submit all stories in DOC/RTF format.
- We prefer stories that have not been published before.
- We prefer to avoid multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- We retain exclusive publishing rights for 12 months.
- We pay $5.00 for stories
- Submission Date: 4.1-5-31
Via: Madness Heart Press.
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019