Deadline: November 15th, 2017
- Submissions must be in English and written to the highest quality you are capable. Avoid passive voice. Consider making a pass with an editor before submission.
- Maximum Word Count is 10,000, however I’m not going to turn away something awesome that’s a little over.
- This is a paid market anthology, with a royalty cut for each author. Details available upon request.
- Each author retains all rights to their story.
- All submissions will be edited and sent to the author for final approval before publication.
- Open internationally, but submission must be in American English.
- There is no fee to submit.
- Please, no reprints or simultaneous submissions.
- Multiple submissions accepted. Limit of two submissions per author.
- Any genre is fine. However, we are not looking for nonfiction at this time.
- Adult language and sexual situations are permitted.
- Standard submission format is accepted, or please send in WORD doc or docx, formatted with; 12pt Times New Roman with 1.5-line spacing; left justified with 0.3″ indents on the first line of each new paragraph (Do NOT use TAB); no extra spacing between paragraphs; and no headers/footers/page numbers; one space at the end of a sentence, not two.
- To submit, please send your story to [email protected] and include the following information in the body of the email:
Author (Legal) Name:
Pseudonym (if applicable):
3rd Person Biography:
Via: Fighting Monkey Press.
- Taking Submissions: Uncommon Evil - September 18, 2017
- Shaun Allan’s Darker Places Tour – Darkness and madness - May 9, 2015
- Kai’s Corner: Clean Reader – A Summary and My Views - March 29, 2015
- Steve Peek’s Longclaws and Alien Agenda tour… - July 22, 2014
- Kai’s Corner: Introductions and freelancing - August 4, 2013