Deadline: May 15th, 2018
- Submissions must be in English and written to the highest quality you are capable.
- Maximum Word Count is 10,000.
- This is a paid market anthology, with a royalty cut for each author.
- Each author retains all rights to their story after a 6-month run in Kindle Unlimited
- All submissions will be edited and sent to the author for final approval before publication.
- Open internationally, but submission must be in American English.
- There is no fee to submit.
- Please, no reprints or simultaneous submissions.
- Limit of two submissions per author.
- Any genre is fine. However, we are not looking for nonfiction at this time.
- Adult language and sexual situations are permitted.
Formatting your Submission:
- Standard submission format is accepted.
- Alternately please send in a doc, docx, or rtf file formatted with; 12pt Times New Roman with 1.5-line spacing; left justified indents on the first line of each paragraph (Do NOT use TAB); no extra spacing between paragraphs; and no headers/footers/page numbers; one space at the end of a sentence, not two.
- To submit, please use the form below.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please submit your question through the contact page.
Via: Fighting Monkey Press.
- The Importance Of The Author Homepage - April 26, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nature’s ‘Futures’ - April 25, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 5. Wet Ash - April 25, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Silver Needle Press Fall 2018 Journal - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018