Deadline: July 1st, 2019
We publish fiction, poetry, and reviews, and we accept submissions year-round. Please read our guidelines before submitting or pitching us.
We pay $20 per story.
If your story is longer than 1000 words, please submit only one story. If your pieces are less than 1000 words, feel free to submit several pieces at once.
Please submit only once per reading period and wait for a response before submitting again.
We are looking for innovative short fiction from diverse voices. Our preference is for the strange, the experimental and the boundary-pushing, but we are open to a wide range of styles and voices.
Send submissions as attachments to thetemzreview[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject line “fiction submission.”
Please include your name, the title of the story (or stories), the word count and a brief bio in your email.
All submissions should be PDF or Word files, and they should be double spaced, in a conventional font with numbered pages. Please include your name and contact information in the file.
We accept simultaneous submissions providing you notify us if/when the submission is accepted elsewhere.
We do not accept anything (fiction, poetry or review) that has been published elsewhere.
Via: The temz Review.
- Taking Submissions: Electric Athenaeum - May 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 3 Halloween Edition - May 20, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019