Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Payment: $5 plus 1 contributor copy
FRESH MEAT: Your first time is always memorable. Why not pop your cherry with the Splatter Club!
Beyond the requirement that you are an *unpublished author, there are no limits on what you may submit to Fresh Meat. Obviously, we want to publish the kind of stories that Splatter Club members enjoy reading and something that will proudly highlight our unique genre of literature to the world.
- Email: [email protected]
- Length: 500 words up to 7K
- Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Multiple Submissions: Up to 2 stories (attached to same email)
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: $5 plus 1 contributor copy
- *Unpublished: Your work has not been published in a PRINT anthology, novel or novella.
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018