Taking Submissions: The Other Stories #89: Strange Weather
Deadline: January 1st, 2022
Theme: Strange Weather
If you think you’ve got what it takes to terrify, scar and haunt our audience of 150k+ monthly listeners, then we want your stories!
If accepted, we’ll get our fantastic narration team to lend their voices, our editor will sprinkle some magic pixie dust on the track, and you could have your story heard by thousands of listeners each week.
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES USING
If this form isn’t working, please email your submission to [email protected] as a last resort. Title your email with the following syntax: “SUBMISSION | STORY TITLE | THEME | WORDCOUNT” (e.g. SUBMISSION | THE MARTIAN | SPACE | 1,982)
• Save stories in a Word document – Times New Roman font, size 12
• Include a 1-2 sentence log line for your story at the end of the document
• Ensure that your name and an email address are somewhere on the document
• Stories must fit an upcoming theme
• By submitting your story to us, you are confirming that you are the original creator of the
• We will consider entrants whose work has been entered and published elsewhere, however
please ensure you state where and when your story has been used elsewhere on the document
• You will be allowed to place one call-to-action for your own work at the end of the episode.
Be sure to include this at the end of your document, underneath the log line
• Payment per accepted story is 15GBP
• 2x entries per theme permitted
When will I hear if my story has been accepted or not?
We carefully review every single submission that comes through our door. If you’ve submitted a story to us, please be patient. We WILL let you know if your submission has or hasn’t been successful. Having said that, if you haven’t heard anything in eight weeks, feel free to ping us an email to check in on it.
Via: The Other Stories.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!