Deadline: February 14th, 2020
VOLUME ONE: THE ONCE AND FUTURE KINGDOM
Camelot. King Arthur. Merlin the magician. Knights in shining armor. It’s one of the most frequently told stories in the history of Western civilization…
But we haven’t heard YOUR story yet.
Tell us your tale of Camelot, Avalon, the Once and Future King, any of the Knights of the Round Table or their ladies (faithful or otherwise).
Fantasy and all of its subgenera – as light or as dark as you want to go
PG to R; if there are enough submissions, we will do a volume of Camelot-related erotica.
Length: 5,000 – 10,000 words
NO TV OR FILM RELATED STORIES – THIS IS NOT A FAN FIC COLLECTION
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/17/20
IRISH HORSE ANTHOLOGIES is a small publisher specializing in themed anthologies. We will accept submissions according to the theme of each anthology.
Submissions should be provided electronically to our email or via private message on Facebook.
12 pt. Times New Roman
1.5 line spacing
All submissions should at a minimum be proofread and spell checked before being sent.
NO simultaneous submissions.
NO buy-in ever.
word length 5k-10k
Royalty structure: 40/60. Publisher retains 40% to recoup editing and cover art costs. 60% will be split evenly between the authors.
- Taking Submissions: In Darkness, Delight: Fear the Future (Volume 3) - January 24, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Untitled Local Oddities Cemetery Gates Anthology - January 23, 2020
- Taking Submissions: A Monster Told Me Bedtime Stories - January 23, 2020
- Taking Submissions: One Story - January 22, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Public Domain Fanzine - January 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Best Vegan SFF of the year (Reprints Only) - January 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Infinite Worlds Magazine - January 21, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Guardians of Time - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Alaska - January 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Twenty Twenty - January 17, 2020