Deadline: February 15th, 2019
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Authors retain the rights to their work.
Payment: Authors shall receive a paperback and electronic copy of the anthology for letting us use their work in The Irregular Adventures.
Due Date: All entries must be received by February 15th, 2019.
Please send entries to [email protected] or to [email protected]. Make sure to include your name (first and last), title of your story, story length, and attach your story as a word document. If you are a student also include your grade and name of your school. Writers included in the anthology will be announced in March. All authors will receive a complimentary copy of the anthology and will retain full rights to their stories. If you have questions please contact us at [email protected].
VIa: Belanger Books.
- Trembling With Fear 12/16/2018 - December 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Spring 2019 Issue - December 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Waiting Game - December 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - December 13, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The Master’s Review - December 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 2: DEMONS - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: AGNI Online - December 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Penny Fiction 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Future Science Fiction Digest - December 11, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Literary Hatchet - December 11, 2018