Deadline: February 15th, 2019
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Authors retain the rights to their work.
Payment: Authors shall receive a paperback and electronic copy of the anthology for letting us use their work in The Irregular Adventures.
Due Date: All entries must be received by February 15th, 2019.
Please send entries to [email protected] or to [email protected]. Make sure to include your name (first and last), title of your story, story length, and attach your story as a word document. If you are a student also include your grade and name of your school. Writers included in the anthology will be announced in March. All authors will receive a complimentary copy of the anthology and will retain full rights to their stories. If you have questions please contact us at [email protected].
VIa: Belanger Books.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018