Deadline: October 1st, 2018
Prize: $50 and a book of the winner’s choosing
Our annual Halloween contest is open to submissions from now until October 1, 2018, 11:59 pm EST.
The contest is free to enter. The first place winner will receive $50 and a book in the genre of their choosing.
Send us your Halloween-themed poetry, fiction, short plays and creative non-fiction as an attachment to [email protected], and put “Halloween contest” in your subject line.
Each writer may submit up to five entries to the contest, totaling 5,000 words or under.
Use that however you want, for example send a 4,900 word short story and a 100 word flash piece, or send 5 poems, or 3 poems and 2 stories, the possibilities are endless.
Via: The Furious Gazelle.
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine October 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Moonlit Path Halloween 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The No Sleep Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/16/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gravely Unusual #2 - September 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: Andy Graham Interview - September 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Suplex - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Ombak Magazine - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Pixie Forest Publishing Modern Fantasy Anthology - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions Halloween Microfictions (Erotica) - September 12, 2018