Deadline: April 30th, 2020
Payment: US$20 and copy
Critical Blast Publishing is now reading for THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, an anthology featuring people’s different encounters with Old Scratch, Lucifer, Satan… in other words, The Devil. Stories can run the range from horror to comedy, and the best will be a blend. Is there a contract at stake? A random encounter? Do you win, lose, or call it a draw?
Entries should be under 9000 words. R-rated is fine, but do not submit porn.
Deadline for submissions is April 30, 2020. Send submissions in MS-Word format to [email protected].
Upon acceptance, payment is US$20 and copy. Discounted copies to authors available after publication.
Via: Critical Blast.
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020
- WIHM: Just Sit Down and Bleed: On Writing Female and Diverse Characters - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Worst Laid Plans: An Anthology of Vacation Horror - February 18, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Acethetic - February 17, 2020
- WIHM: Redefining the Horror Genre - February 17, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Gotta Wear Eclipse Glasses - February 17, 2020