Deadline: January 31st, 2019
Payment: One penny Sterling per word
Note: Reprints allowed.
Clark Ashton Smith (CAS) is my favourite fantasy author. I’ve had the pleasure of publishing several stories in the vein of CAS’s works. I’m very interested in publishing an anthology of stories, poems and prose poems in CAS’s vein. Whether the stories are based in Averoigne, Hyperboria, Poseidonis, Zothique or anywhere else, as long as it fits CAS’s mode of storytelling, I’ll be more than interested. If your story, etc. has been published elsewhere, please let me know where and when the work was published.
I will pay one penny Sterling per word, with a minimum payment of £10 Sterling for poems and very, very short stories and prose poems. For illustrations, I will pay £30 for ‘header’ illustrations to a story, £100 for full page illustrations and £200 for the cover illustration. All rights are reserved by the author or artist.
I would like to have all the material in by January 31st, 2019 so I can publish the anthology by June 2019.
Via: Atlantean Publishing.
- Excession Press Is Open To Novella And Novel Manuscripts - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – October 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Heroes of the Apocalypse - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Icarus Contest - August 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Wrong Turn - August 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Eagle Has Landed - August 13, 2018
- Castrum Press Is Open To Novel And Novella Submissions - August 13, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 08/12/2018 - August 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Trickster’s Treats #2 - August 10, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Contrary Autumn 2018 Issue - August 10, 2018