Deadline: September 30, 2017
Payment: $200 for stories under 5,000 words and $500 for stories 5,000 words and longer. Contributors also receive a paper copy of the book.
Note: I HIGHLY suggest reading the linked to pages here to see exactly what they’re looking for.
The Binge-Watching Cure II, our all horror edition is open for submissions.
We want to see your most terrifying prose. We’re interested in the full range of horror fiction genres and topics: dark fantasy, vampires, zombies, werewolves, Cthulhu Mythos, pure horror, psychological horror, ghost stories, East European myths, kind fairies gone rogue, Japanese monsters, apocalyptic horror, gothic, and plain scary monsters. If your imagination can conjure it, we want to read it.
The same general word length categories apply; we’re paying the same as we did for the first edition of The Binge-Watching Cure (which will be available later in 2017.) Please see our submissions page for details on how to submit your story, and our FAQ for answers to your most pressing questions. For submissions, the only difference between the first edition and the horror edition is that you need to include the words “Horror Edition” in the subject line of your email.
The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2017.
We are not interested in fan fiction or stories with graphic or sexual violence against children, graphic incest, necrophilia, animal torture, or gore for gore’s sake.
Via: The Binge Watching Cure.
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Mad Scientist Journal - September 12, 2017