Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
We want to see your splatter, bizarro and new weird tales set in space. Space is…well, pretty vast, but still, there can only be so many stories that take place on a space station or spaceship or escape pod before it starts to get old. That’s why we’re open to non-space settings too, as long as it’s set in the distant future and/or features strong elements of advanced technology, advanced beings, or meta-physical elements. If it’s a space-age scenario, send it in. And of course, don’t forget the blood, guts, and subversive messages.
Since this call was generated before we had an official website, we have extended the submission period. However, the membership requirements still stand. Please check all requirements below.
NOTE: You MUST be a Splatter Club member who joined before April 1st, 2018 to be eligible to submit a story.
- Email: [email protected]
- Subject: Splatter in Space
- Length: 500 words up to 7K
- Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Multiple Submissions: Up to 2 stories (attached to same email)
- Simultaneous Submissions: No
- Payment: .01 cent/word plus 1 contributor copy
Via: Splatter Club.
- Taking Submissions: Arsenika – Winter 2018 Issue - November 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Thuggish Itch: Theme Park - November 20, 2018
- Holy Stock Photo Black Friday Deal! - November 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - November 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction January 2019 - November 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/18/2018 - November 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bennington Review - November 16, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Crossroads - November 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Spring 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Death’s Head Press Is Open To Novels, Novellas, And Collections! - November 15, 2018