Deadline: June 30th, 2020
Payment: $40 and a contributors copy
Theme: Silence is the theme of this anthology. From tales of what lurks in a world without sound to characters whose voice are taken or go unheard, we want them all.
Open for Submissions until June 30th 2020
Silence is the theme of this anthology. From tales of what lurks in a world without sound to characters whose voice are taken or go unheard, we want them all.
We hope to keep the theme loose to allow the author creative freedom. If you think an idea fits, let us have it.
The word count for short stories should be between 2k and 10k.
When submitting, please format your works using the industry standard. You can find a lovely guide here.
-Courier or Times New Roman (The former is preferred)
-Include a header with your legal name, address, and e-mail
-Give us a word count on the first page
-Subsequent pages should be numbered and labelled with the author’s last name
Submissions should be made to:
-In the subject line tell us the submission type and title.
(ex. “Anthology- Book Title”)
Since we are new and will be paying for expenses out of our own pocket for the time being, pay isn’t going to be as great as we’d like. In time, we hope to be able to offer our authors more. For now, rates are as follows.
A flat rate of $40 + contributor copy
Via: Pavor Press.
- Taking Submissions: Rigor Morbid 2 - February 24, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Future Tense: Love - February 24, 2020
- WIHM: Brene Brown and Monsters: Finding Connection in Horror - February 23, 2020
- WIHM: Lizzie Borden – Misunderstood Orphan Or Criminal Mastermind? - February 22, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Horror USA: Nevada - February 21, 2020
- Ongoing Submissions: Cosmic Horror Monthly - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Corners of the World - February 20, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Disturbia - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction – April 2020 Themes - February 19, 2020
- Taking Submissions: Historic Fantasy - February 18, 2020