etDeadline: July 15th, 2019
Payment: $50 plus a percentage of the Kickstarter project profits and a contributor’s copy
Description: These adventures involve Holmes teaming up with another great detective such as Sexton Blake, Nick Carter, Monsieur Lecoq, or Lady Molly of Scotland Yard. There are plenty “public domain” detectives to choose from or you can create your own.
Submission guidelines: A 5,000 – 10,000 word traditional story teaming Sherlock Holmes with another classic detective. The other detective must be in the public domain or your own original character.
Payment: Authors shall receive a payment of $50 plus a percentage of the Kickstarter project profits and a paperback copy of the anthology.
Rights: Authors shall retain rights to their work. We only retain the rights to the story within the publication.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2019
Kickstarter will run in November 2019 and publication of book will occur in December 2019.
Via: Belanger Books.
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019