Deadline: December 30th, 2018
Payment: 0.08 USD per word for accepted fiction
Note: Authors must be from the Southeast Asia region.
We purchase first worldwide distribution rights to the English copies of all submitted texts.
We specialize in short fictions, up to 4000 words.
We pay at a rate of 0.08 USD per word for accepted fiction.
We accept the following formats: .odt, .rtf, .doc, and .docx.
Your submission must NOT have been published anywhere else.
Authors must be from the Southeast Asia region.
Simultaneous submissions are allowed, though do inform us if they are accepted elsewhere.
Aside from the quality of the work, submissions are viewed on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Once the limit to an issue is reached, submissions will close and the remaining entries will be queued for the next volume.
Submissions may also close based on the volume of submissions.
Given the volume of submissions, it may take us months to respond to each submission.
Please submit one story per call.
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction January 2019 - November 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/18/2018 - November 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bennington Review - November 16, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Crossroads - November 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Spring 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Death’s Head Press Is Open To Novels, Novellas, And Collections! - November 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - November 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Pif Magazine - November 14, 2018
- The Tools We Use: Stencil - November 14, 2018