Deadline: February 1st, 2019
Writers please share. Looking for fiction and non-fiction.
Open call for fiction/non-fiction:
The NecronomiCon 2019 Memento Book is accepting submissions for weird/HPL influenced stories of cosmic horror, essays, and non-fiction focusing on the theme of Lost in Time: Newly Discovered Cosmic Horror. This year’s theme will explore authors/essays/tales that have been re-discovered. For fiction we want lost gods, unearthed histories, new myths, and freshly exhumed horrors for our modern eyes. The theme has to do with things or people forgotten but now found. Be creative and have fun with it. For essays and non-fiction we want pieces that focus on authors or fiction/film that have been mostly lost to time and overlooked over the years.
Submissions Open September 1st, 2018 through February 1st, 2019.
Preferred length 2000-5000 with a flat rate of $75 paid per story. No reprints.
Standard manuscript format, no reprints, doc/docx format.
Email submissions with a brief synopsis/cover letter and author bio.
To: [email protected]
Please make clear in the subject line whether the piece is fiction/non-fiction.
Editors: Justin Steele and Victoria Dalpe
Via: Justin Steele’s Facebook.
- The Unholy Trinity: Barrel - January 18, 2019
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019