Deadline: February 1st, 2019
Writers please share. Looking for fiction and non-fiction.
Open call for fiction/non-fiction:
The NecronomiCon 2019 Memento Book is accepting submissions for weird/HPL influenced stories of cosmic horror, essays, and non-fiction focusing on the theme of Lost in Time: Newly Discovered Cosmic Horror. This year’s theme will explore authors/essays/tales that have been re-discovered. For fiction we want lost gods, unearthed histories, new myths, and freshly exhumed horrors for our modern eyes. The theme has to do with things or people forgotten but now found. Be creative and have fun with it. For essays and non-fiction we want pieces that focus on authors or fiction/film that have been mostly lost to time and overlooked over the years.
Submissions Open September 1st, 2018 through February 1st, 2019.
Preferred length 2000-5000 with a flat rate of $75 paid per story. No reprints.
Standard manuscript format, no reprints, doc/docx format.
Email submissions with a brief synopsis/cover letter and author bio.
To: [email protected]
Please make clear in the subject line whether the piece is fiction/non-fiction.
Editors: Justin Steele and Victoria Dalpe
Via: Justin Steele’s Facebook.
- Taking Submissions: Arsenika – Winter 2018 Issue - November 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Thuggish Itch: Theme Park - November 20, 2018
- Holy Stock Photo Black Friday Deal! - November 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - November 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Every Day Fiction January 2019 - November 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/18/2018 - November 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bennington Review - November 16, 2018
- Video Refresh: The Crossroads - November 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Oklahoma Pagan Quarterly Spring 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Death’s Head Press Is Open To Novels, Novellas, And Collections! - November 15, 2018