Deadline: January 30th, 2018
This anthology (working title “Miner Detours in Reality”) will present a miner’s dozen or more fresh stories that showcases regional locations and talent. PGWI is focused on family-friendly writing that entertains, excites and entices the readers to want more.
Open call for submission:
DATES: Submit between 9/1/17 –
12/15/17 ►►► Extended to 1/30/18
GENRE: Speculative Fiction more about Speculative Fiction here
REQUIREMENTS: Our anthologies always follow a theme or common thread. This time:
- Location must be set in California “Gold Country” — in the past, present or future.
- Use the word/concept of “gold” as some minor or major plot point.
►Note: “gold” does not have to refer to the precious metal!
WORD COUNT: 2000 – 8000 words
ROYALTY: $20 – $30 sliding scale
FEES: There is no submission or reading fees
► If you are unable to use the form on the right, please e-mail us to request the full specifications: [email protected]
Via: Place Gold Writer’s Ink.
- Taking Submissions: Alchemy and Artifacts (Tesseracts Twenty-Two) - January 23, 2018
- ‘Still Dark’ Blog Tour – The Most Important Class I Ever Took - January 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Temporal Fractures: [Mis]Adventures in Time - January 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Schlock! Horror! - January 22, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018