Deadline: January 15th, 2018
Payment: 6 cents per word
Accepting submissions for the anthology Mind Candy.
Payment for acceptance will be 6 cents a word. Plan is to accept submission on this until Jan 15th 2018.
I will be looking for original short speculative fiction, up to 5000 words, that in some way address the intricacies of the mind. Mind control, mind augmentation, multiple memories, mental powers, or any other idea where mental oddities are key to the story line. I prefer science fiction, but will consider any speculative fiction that is not too depressing, violent or graphic. Email submissions to [email protected]
I prefer .doc or .rtf, will accept .docx Standard double space formatting. Please include contact information (name, address, email, and phone) on both the email and in the header of the work. No simultaneous submissions.
Depending on submission quantities, reprints may be accepted after October 31st.
After the anthology is completed I plan on accepting proposals for completed full length works, (100 to 200 or so pages/ approx. 30,000 to 60,000 words)
While I specialize in Science Fiction and Fantasy, and these genres will generally get the fastest attention, I am open to any type of writing.
Via: Myriad Paradigm.
- Trembling With Fear 09/24/2017 - September 24, 2017
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017