Deadline: November 30th, 2019
Lost Love (Rated R)
- Deadline – November 30th, 2019
- Publication – February 2020
- Word Count – 5,000-15,000
- Theme – Nearly everyone has had a lost love. In other words, the one that got away either due to another person, drifting apart, death, etc. Whether it be the boy next door, a loyal princess, or a supernatural being, all of these stories have two things in common: loss and heartbreak.
After receiving edits back, the author has two weeks to return the submission for formatting.
View our blog post on the topic of how to submit to a publisher.
Rating – Check each anthologies‘ rating.
Word count – Check each anthologies‘ word count requirements.
E-mail address to submit to – [email protected]
NOTICE – Failure to submit correctly will result in refusal of submission.
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019