Deadline: April 30th, 2018
NEW ANTHOLOGY: The Horror Zine is announcing open submissions for stories for an anthology titled THE HORROR ZINE’s BOOK OF GHOST STORIES.
The Horror Zine will pay $20 per accepted story. MUST STATE ‘GHOST STORY’ IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL!!! Or else your email WILL NOT BE READ.
GUIDELINES: Ghosts / haunted houses / haunted graveyards / general hauntings / spirits. Must be really scary. Must be original (not a reprint) between 2K and 4K words. Due date is April 30, 2018.
Submissions for the anthology are OPEN.
Contact information HERE
All submissions to The Horror Zine are subject to editing, but we work closely with the authors during the editing process. Nothing is published without the author’s pre-approval and consent. Remember, even Stephen King has editors.
The Horror Zine does not accept any material that contains adult or sexually explicit content; abuse or harming of women or children; any rape scenes; serial killers; slasher; gore for gore’s sake, or splatterpunk. We do not accept any religious or political themes. We do not accept any submissions written in Olde English, Victorian, or 19th Century styles. We do not accept any submissions told in a diary or letter or journal format, or told entirely as dialogue (someone recounting past events). We do not accept fan fiction.
Via: The Horror Zine.
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018
- WIHM: But I AM a nice girl. - February 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lit Mag - February 13, 2018
- WIHM: How To Horror - February 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Summer 2018 - February 12, 2018
- WIHM: Horror’s Where My Heart’s At - February 12, 2018