Deadline: April 30th, 2018
NEW ANTHOLOGY: The Horror Zine is announcing open submissions for stories for an anthology titled THE HORROR ZINE’s BOOK OF GHOST STORIES.
The Horror Zine will pay $20 per accepted story. MUST STATE ‘GHOST STORY’ IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL!!! Or else your email WILL NOT BE READ.
GUIDELINES: Ghosts / haunted houses / haunted graveyards / general hauntings / spirits. Must be really scary. Must be original (not a reprint) between 2K and 4K words. Due date is April 30, 2018.
Submissions for the anthology are OPEN.
Contact information HERE
All submissions to The Horror Zine are subject to editing, but we work closely with the authors during the editing process. Nothing is published without the author’s pre-approval and consent. Remember, even Stephen King has editors.
The Horror Zine does not accept any material that contains adult or sexually explicit content; abuse or harming of women or children; any rape scenes; serial killers; slasher; gore for gore’s sake, or splatterpunk. We do not accept any religious or political themes. We do not accept any submissions written in Olde English, Victorian, or 19th Century styles. We do not accept any submissions told in a diary or letter or journal format, or told entirely as dialogue (someone recounting past events). We do not accept fan fiction.
Via: The Horror Zine.
- Ongoing Submissions: Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Silver Needle Press Fall 2018 Journal - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018