Deadline: March 15th, 2019
Payment: $25 per accepted prose piece and $10 per accepted poem
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Writers will receive $25 per accepted prose piece and $10 per accepted poem. Northeast Ohio writers, check out our Contest page to learn about the Spring 2019 Poetry Contest.
- All submitted work must be previously unpublished in any print or online venues, including personal blogs. We require non-exclusive world English rights, and all rights revert to the author on publication.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome and encouraged, but we ask that you withdraw your work immediately if it is accepted at another journal.
- Please only submit one piece at a time and wait for our response before sending additional work. While our response times may vary, we will respond to all submissions for Issue 4 by mid-May.
- We encourage submissions from women, writers of color, writers with disability, LGBTQ writers, and previously unpublished writers.
- We are currently unable to consider reviews, interviews, academic work, dramatic scripts, or writing for children.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept print or email submissions. Please contact us, however, if this presents accessibility issues.
- To learn more about our preferred aesthetic, please read our previous issues and see our editors’ notes.
Via: Gordon Square Review.
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #22 - February 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Occult - February 18, 2019
- ‘Dominic’s Ghosts’ Blog Tour – And Get off My Lawn… Some Writerly Advice from 30 Years of Doing This - February 18, 2019
- WIHM: Knowing Your Industry - February 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/17/2019 - February 17, 2019
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019