Deadline: May 28th, 2018
Payment: Prose- $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words., Poetry- $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
Cross + Decay is now accepting work for Issue 2: (How To Survive In) The Woods. The deadline is May 28 2018.
Submission Guidelines: Cross+Decay is a literary and art magazine, welcoming poetry, prose, and artwork. The work must adhere to the issue’s theme, but it is up to the interpretation of the creator to decide what work best fits that theme and would be most relevant.
- Prose can be fiction or non-fiction, 500-1000 words (maximum 1000). Prose must be clearly formatted, and fully edited, including spell-checking and proper grammar. Previously published work is welcome, as long as rights have reverted back to the writer. Work exceeding 1000 words will automatically be rejected.
- Visual art can be of any medium, including photography and photographs of three-dimensional work. Work must be attached as .jpegs. Artists can submit their work with watermarks or as lower quality files, but the images must represent what the work would look like in print, and must be able to be sent as a high quality .jpeg if accepted (300 dpi, and at least 2000 pixels square).
- Creators are welcome to submit multiple works, but they must all be submitted at the same time, and within the same email.
Payment: Accepted creators will be paid for their work.
- Prose- $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words.
- Poetry- $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
- Artwork- $15/selected digital file.
All creators will continue to have full rights to their work.
Please email submissions to [email protected], with full name, a short bio, and information relevant to understanding the work (if needed). If you have any further questions, please send an email to the above address.
Submissions close May 28 2018 at 11:59 PM MST. Late submissions are automatically rejected.
Via: Cross And Decay.
- The Importance Of The Author Homepage - April 26, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nature’s ‘Futures’ - April 25, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 5. Wet Ash - April 25, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Silver Needle Press Fall 2018 Journal - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018