Deadline: February 15th, 2018
Payment: Fiction: $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words. Poetry: $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
Cross+Decay is a new art and literary magazine curated by crucifixvi, a Calgary-based multi-media artist and writer. The first issue of this magazine will be launched in Spring 2018, available in print and digital formats.
The magazine will be quarterly, with each issue featuring an over-arching theme. The debut issue is ‘Ghosts’. The work must adhere to this theme, but it is up to the conceptualization and interpretation of the artist. Cross+Decay is looking for prose, poetry, and visual art submissions. Prose can be short fiction or short non-fiction, 500-1000 words. Visual art can be of any medium, including photography and photographs of three-dimensional work.
Accepted creators will be paid for their work.
Prose- $0.02/word, $0.01/word after 500 words.
Poetry- $0.50/line, $0.25/line after 20 lines.
Artwork- $15/selected digital file (high quality .jpeg required)
All creators will continue to have full rights to their work.
Please email submissions to [email protected], with full name, a short bio, and any relevant information regarding the work. If you have any further questions, please send an email to the above address.
- Taking Submissions: Alchemy and Artifacts (Tesseracts Twenty-Two) - January 23, 2018
- ‘Still Dark’ Blog Tour – The Most Important Class I Ever Took - January 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Temporal Fractures: [Mis]Adventures in Time - January 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Schlock! Horror! - January 22, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018