Deadline: October 18th, 2019
Payment: $20 and a contributor’s copy
Note: Reprints welcome
Note: This submission call is for authors who identify as LGBTQ+
The best definition of erotic horror that we have found is “literature that arouses the reader…and then makes them complicit in the horror that ensues because of that arousal.” From a submission call by Thurston Howl Publications.
Body & Blood is seeking erotic horror with a trashy aesthetic. We’re looking for cult, b-movie style fiction from authors who identify as LGBTQ+. Send us your satanic sex cult orgies, or tales of the abandoned house gone wrong. We want erotic horror at it’s trashiest.
This submission call is for authors who identify as LGBTQ+. It is encouraged that the characters in your story identify as LGBTQ+ however is not a strict requirement.
Although we have worked on anthologies in the furry community before, this submission call is not seeking furry submissions. Werewolf and monsters are fine, but we are not looking for submissions where anthropomorphic animals are the focus of your story.
Sinister Stoat Press will not accept/tolerate any art and/or written piece featuring children in sexual settings, pedophilia, copywritten characters, rape, gore, torture, forced consent, dubious consent, zoophilia, necrophilia, ableism, racism, transphobia, homophobia, sexism, depictions of abusive relationships in a positive light.
Up to 3 stories max.
5500 words max
Reprints are fine, however you must own the full rights to the story before submitting.
Simultaneous submissions accepted.
Payment: a flat payment of $20 and a complimentary copy of the print book.
Via: Weasel Press.
- Taking Submissions: Cherry Tree - August 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Underground Writers Issue #28 - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas! - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: What Monsters Do For Love - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation – Spooky & Spinetingling Tales October Issue - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Nightscape Press Charity Collection Line Short Story Collections - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - August 20, 2019
- ‘Ration’ Guest Post – It Starts With A Voice - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Death and Butterflies - August 19, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 08/18/2019 - August 18, 2019